Your Diversity Learning Source
We work to foster a core learning stance toward diversity and inclusion within The University of Texas at Austin and the surrounding Texas community.
Let’s Learn Together
For organizations and individual learners of all levels of familiarity with diversity and inclusion topics who are curious to learn more, Diversity Education offers research-backed diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) workshops and tools framed for practical application to the classroom and workplace with a firm grounding in instructional design. We are a central resource at The University of Texas at Austin dedicated to DEI learning; we integrate expertise in DEI subjects (inclusive teaching, inclusive communication, inclusive culture, bias management, systems of oppression) along with Restorative Justice Practices and workforce diversification.
Below is a selection of our workshops. Please fill out this form to learn more and discuss additional learning opportunities.
- Difficult Conversations about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Change Management for Growth
- Supportive Allyship
- Understanding Bias
- Bias in the Workplace: Processes and Outcomes
- Bias in the Workplace: Networks and Relationships
- Reflecting on Bias and Privilege
- Building Cultural Competencies
- Incorporating Inclusive Teaching Practices