Where to Get Help
Students who believe they have experienced unlawful discrimination or discriminatory harassment by university-affiliated members may discuss the matter with the Department of Investigation and Adjudication and/or the Title IX Office.
- Students may also consult with Student Ombuds Services at (512) 471-3825.
- Students who experience discrimination, harassment or sexual harassment by other students may consult with the Office of the Dean of Students at (512) 471-5017 or the Title IX Office at (512) 471-0419.
- Student Emergency Services – (512) 471-5017
- Student Judicial Services – (512) 471-2841
- Students who need accommodation due to a disability may contact Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) at (512) 471-6259.
Related Resources & Websites
- BCAL — Behavior Concerns Advice Line
- Gender Inclusive Restroom Locations
- Inclusive U app for iPhone (gender-inclusive restrooms finder for campus)
- Lactation and Quiet Room Locations
- Legal Services for Students
- Inclusive Campus Support
Links to External Resources
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009 (Spanish poster)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Supplement)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Supplement, Spanish poster)
- U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Texas Workforce Commission – Civil Rights & Discrimination
- U.S. Department of Justice ADA Home Page
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program (federal)